How to delete "old address book" in lotus notes ?
Posted on 2006-04-25
1. I have a remote client.
2. When he wants to send an email to a person or a group, he normally just to key in 3 character of the first or last name of the person.
3. Recently, The mail server has been changed (Old name: BOA/SERVER/jki/ca; new name: BOA_ca/ca)
4. His address book is still containing some peope who are still in the old server.
5. I asked him that he should delete the above people from his old address book; but he told me that he did not see any of them in his address book,
6. But, When i go to workspace, and downward the "small arrow" in the address book icon, i still can see the old server.
7. Any body can help to delete the old server from the address book icon ? or give other solution, so this client can use the current address book ?
8. Thank you.