I have created a report for a client, the client is running a clustered sql server. We have a report application which runs crystal reports 11. All reports are running fine except for the one I've just created.
I got the clients database backup and put it onto my laptop. I created this report on my laptop and ran a print preview and it shows all the results. I also ran the report through the report application and it ran fine.
I put the report onto any computer in the clients network and run the report and get the error: "This field name is not known".
I checked for field names in the report against the clients database and they're all there (as they should be as it works on my laptop with the same database).