Unable to access Organizational Forms Library from Outlook client.
Posted on 2006-04-28
Wondering if someone can help me out.
I have been able to create OFL serveral times before at different organizations without any issues. However, couple days ago I was at this particular organization and I went through my usual routines and created a new OFL (They didn't have one setup). Steps I went through:
1. Opened up ESM, browse to EFORMS Registry, added a new OFL.
2. Went Properties of the OFL and assigned proper Client Permissions
However, when I go back onto Outlook for reason I can't seem to find the OFL!! Usually, when if go to Properties of any folder | Forms tab | click Manage | click Set | in the popup window, in the dropdown I should be able to see the new OFL. But this time I can't! The only one that is available is the "Peronal Forms".....
- They are running Exchange 2003 Cluster.
- The OFL is not explicitly being replicated anywhere.
- However, they do have a dedicated Exch-DR server which "in theory" replicate the everything.
- I never had to do this before but I even try make sure my account has full Administrator Rights but still no luck. (Properties on OFL | Permissions Tab | Administrator Rights)
Any help on this will be very much appreciated!!