Creating specific database structure for calendar events
What would be the best calendar event structure for the database ? In a I require the following from the event:
- Ability to be a single day event
- Ability to be an event spanning multiple days
- Ability to be an event spanning multiple days with exceptions (All days from 04/29/2006 to 07/29/2006 but not on 05/28/2006)
- Ability to be a reoccurring event on given date (every March the 5th for example)
- Ability to be a reoccurring event on given days (every Monday for example)
- Ability to be a reoccurring event on given days (every Monday for example with the exception of 2 weeks from now)
I don't want to end up in a situation where I design the DB my way and 100 hours later I end up scraping it because it's too slow and doesn't offer enough options. Thanks for your time !
Restore full virtual machine or individual guest files from 19 common file systems directly from the backup file. Schedule VM backups with PowerShell scripts. Set desired time, lean back and let the script to notify you via email upon completion.