The application that I am working on crashes with this error message. I do
not have the problem with the Release version. It only happen in the Debug version.
It was actually crashing on a function call from a static library which I don't have the
source code. But, I did some googling and it appears that this is something to do with
the Runtime/Debug mismatch. But, I have checked my setting and all seems to be ok. The
thing that the problem only happening in Debug version confirms that this is a problem related to
the Runtime/Debug mismatch. Can anybody tell me how to fix this or some insight into this....