I am looking for troubleshooting ideas / possible suggestions on this problem:
Started with an existing Win2000 Server running Exchange 2003. This server will be decommissioned soon -
So on the same domain I have built an additional Win2k3 box with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Installed into the Exchange Organization no sweat...
The idea is : Move mailboxes when we migrate.
Created a test user on one server, moved to other server no problem.
But I can't get mail delivery to flow from a test mailbox on the new Exchange box back to a test mailbox on the old. It works the other way. When looking in the queues, I can see the messages and they just hang there.
I've turned on logging, but I'm not certain what information can be learned from this. I've never troubleshooted inter-site mail flow before.