SQL PORT 1433
Posted on 2006-05-04
I have this issue.
I install an configure SQL Server 2000 and the service pack 4 for it.. on windows 2003 SP1 server computer.
I´m triyng to remotely connect by 1433 TCP port, but i can't.
I try some sugestions like:
- netsat -noa : but the port isn't there.
- no firewall or antivirus program installed on it, not either the windows firewall actived.
- I already open the port on the router.
- when i use the telnet command with the localhost, ip, public ip or full computer name , and the port , (like 192.168.1.103 1433, etc... ) i get: can't open host conection on port 1433: connection error.
- I try sql network client tool and client server to add tcp and especify the port , but nothing.
I don' see another way to open or configure that port, any ideas???