GW6.0SP4 and NW6.0SP5, Clustered GW Environment and home drive.
Windows XP and W2K3 Terminal Services.
1. User logs into the computer for the day. GW starts up automatically.
2. User uses GW to open a file from the Library for editing in Word Perfect 11SP3.
3. User makes changes, some big some small in short time period or long time period and saves regularlly.
4. Error: WHen user tries to close the file GW Reports an E511 Error "Unable to reset document status". This error indicates that the file is not checked out and therefore, the document cannot be saved back into the library.
5. When the user, any user at this point, retrieves the document, the edits are not in the document.
6. The file that WP worked on, Xnnnnn-1.wpd, still resides in the Check In Directory (H: Drive - off cluster server).
Can anybody think of why the file checked out in step two is reporting that it is not checked out in step 4? Nobody else would be working on the documents at this time and nobody would intentionally reset the document status prior to the actual user would finishing their editing.
Any help would be appreciated.