Everything had been working great for about 1 week. Now all of a sudden when I access RWW, I login and try to connect to a client desktop. I could check e-mail through RWW seems like only connecting to desktops is the problem.
The list with all the computers gets populated. I click on the pc and I get the following error:
Title Bar Reads: VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
Body of the error says:
The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer. The most likely causes for this error are:
1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote computer.
2) The maximum number of connections was exceeded at the remote computer.
3) A network error occurred while establishing the connection.
4) The remote web workplace designated port might be blocked by the firewall
Like I said above this was working for a week so all of the correct ports are open.
I also did research and found the following article:
I the steps in here, and nothing worked. I also ran the netstat command to see what port were being used by my server.
I didn't find port 4125 or maybe i missed it, I'll check again.