I know this must be a very simple perl script, but since I am so new to Perl, could someone please provide me with this script.
I need a script that
Takes in a file F.html
1) reads the contents of a file into a string A
2) replaces all the occurences of an apostrophe (') in A by 2 apostrophes
3) initialize another string B to contain "SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE TEXT = '"
4) concatenate A to B into another variable called C
5) concatenate "')\nGO" to this C
6) insert C into a new file with the name F.sql
Could someone please help me out with this?
Thanks sooo much.