Hi - I want to be able to sync my Dell Axim with my Motorola V3 so I can manage: my GPRS internet connections; manage my SMS and fax communications; and sync SMS messages (NOT PIM contacts/tasks etc) via Bluetooth.
Is there an OS setting, Bluetooth patch for Windows Mobile 2000SE or a Motorola V3 setting etc that I can implement?
Currently, the Axim X50v can discover these two Bluetooth Device Services on the Motorola V3:
- Transfer File OBEX; and
- Samb. Gateway Jar.
- Neither of these services allow SMS to be synced (send/receive) between the two devices. Samb. Gateway Jar. is a software modem? and Transfer File OBEX allows only audio/video/image file transfers.
- Software for Windows Mobile, eg BRVP Pocket PhoneTools 5, cannot find the modem on the Motorola V3.
Dell Axim X50v
- Windows Mobile 2003SE 4.21.1088.3
- ROM Version A05 (inc Bluetooth stack BTW-CE 188.8.131.5201 - see http://tinyurl.com/7r5vh
- Flex: GSMV3xxT677LM18E - 184.108.40.206.2.C.0.8E.0.0.48.2T
- Platform: Major version: 0E Minor version: 42
- DSP: ROM version number: 62 patch version number: 34 RAM version number: 34
- Release label: @(#)R374_G_0E.42.10R_A
Thanks for looking at this question - hope you can help!