I've got a simple console app in VC6 that uses stl strings.
Whenever a string gets destroyed, I get an abort.
Looks like the heap pointer doesn't exist anymore...
I've seen other postings with similar issues, however none of those solutions helped :(
The app is a simple oracle OCCI application.
As soo as I make a call to get a string from a resultset, and the resulting string gets popped off the stack, the abort occurs.
I.e. right after
I'm not mixing old std C++ and ansi std C++, so that shouldn't be the problem.
I tried 'Mulithreaded DLL' (/MD) , 'Debug Multithreaded DLL' (/MDd) and 'Debug Multithreaded' (/MTd) to get the program to link with the right libs.