Hello all, thanks in advance for any suggestions.
We have a 2003 exchange server that the OWA is working fine when accessing our dmz IP address from internally. Externally it quit working yesterday sometime after morning (had an fellow employee get in yesterday morning.) only 1 permit statement that had nothing to do with the exchange server was added. Can access if I point it to the ip address on the dmz from internally but not to the public ip address. We are using a static translation for the public facing ip address to the dmz ip address. I check xlate and it only had the 1 entry for the IP in question. We have acl's on our dmz network but I don't think it should be using those. we do have an acl on our outside interface to allow any to the host ip of the exchange server on port 443. This is incrementing when we try to access it. But we still only get a "page cannot be displayed" i did a tracert from a dialup internet account and it hits about 15 hops til it dies at destination unreachable.thanks for any info you can provide :)