In a crunch here. I upgraded my ScanMail from 6.2 to 7.0. After it completed, the webconsole won't open. In my searching for the issue, I found a possible fix that told me to do the following.
1. Open the Internet Information Server (IIS) console on the local server.
2. Go to Application Pools.
3. Right click on DefaultAppPool and then choose Properties.
4. Go to the Identity tab.
5. Under Predefined section, select the Local System instead of Network Service option. (here it asked me if I wanted to change this for the ExchangeApplicationPool and ExchangeMobileBrowseApplicationPool as well. I chose yes)
6. Close the window and then restart the WWW Publishing service.
7. Close all browser/s and then reopen the console.
After doing so, now my OWA stopped working.
I have exchange 2003 on win 2003. OWA set up for using a SSL and FBA and redirect of any non HTTPS requests to the HTTPS.
I went back and set the setting back to Network Service option and restarted everything, but it still doesn't work. Please help. Thank you.