How to configure a static route
Posted on 2006-05-25
I am having the same problem again. I have two locations: the main office and a colocation site. I included one static route in the Firewall and this is what happen:
- Firewall has VPN capabilities (515)
- User can connect to the office using VPN and gain access to all resources including colocation servers
- The Colocation Servers DO NOT communication with the office AT ALL (Ping, telnet, email, nothing).
If I remove the static route:
- Colocation servers communicate perfectly with the office
- VPN users can not gain access remotely to the colocation site.
How do I solve this issue ?