The best Config for Windows XP Pro with Windows VISTA in mind
Posted on 2006-05-26
Ok I am going in for a high end PC for Hardcore Gaming and also to run High end applications like autocad 2006.
Now I heard that Windows Vista requires at least 1GB of RAM. And I want to go for a PC with the option of purchasing a Vista later on.
So my questions are not exactly all windows XP Pro but more for upgrading that to Windows Vista once it is released...so here they are
1) Could you please provide me with the Configuration That will make a desktop PC as fast as they can go.
2) I have heard of Dual VGP slot Motherboards meant for gaming purposes are they that good and if not what is the next best thing.
3) Can the games running on XP Pro also run on Vista if I should choose to upgrade it.
4) Is there a way in which we can make a Pirated copy of windows XP into a original one.
5) What are the best graphic cards that I would want to go?
Now my budget is open and I am looking for a PC that is good and reliable and that can be upgradable for future products also. I am up to my neck trying to figure out the best configuration.....and this has left me so confused
Help me out here guys.