I have SBS 2000 with Windows 2000 SP4 and Exchange 2000 SP3 and Outlook 2000 SR-1
My Mailbox Store has reached limit of 16 GB
I have temporary increased limit to 17 GB - (MS KB813051) - to do this I needed to install KB824282 - September 2003 Exchange 2000 Server Post-Service Pack 3 Rollup.
After increasing and cleaning database two users have strange problem:
Some, not all, of their folders (Inbox in both cases) seems to be empty. Inbox is bold and there is a number of unread messeges between parenthesis, also there is a number of total messeges in bottom of Outlook window and they all are correct but I cant see any email - there is no filter applied or something.
When I open OWA I can see and open all messeges in their Inboxes.
That's not all :)
All new messeges - that came after cleaning can be seen both by Outlook and OWA.
It is not a problem of blank emails (many posts on EE). I just don't see them.
It looks like some indexes or something got damaged.
I didnt use eseutil yet.
Greetings Szymon Polok