I looking for a simple helpdesk ticket tracking system. Things like online Chat and user log-on to helpdesk are not required since issues will be entered by helpdesk personnel or by Email Parsing (auto ticket generation).
I've been out to many helpdesk.. .com sites and saw some good stuff but nothing that appears meet requirements:
1) Allow helpdesk personnel to open, close, edit and track problems to resolution and change status accordingly.
2) Provide Email Parsing (auto ticket generation)
3) Has Quick Pics including prefilled template forms
4) Provide a knowledge base.
5) Database SQL server , Oracle etc
6) Employ latest web technology and programming languages such as ASP.NET C#, JSP etc...
7) Be flexible and allow custom coding of underlying source code if needed.
8) Caller log on may not be required and optional
9) Provide Quick Resolution email as well as typical email notifications.
10) Include LDAP hooks for typical user lookup information ( email address, phones etc...
11) A Nice ticket view modes and status controls
12) Typical management reporting - i.e. number of new,open, close tickets by group type, personnel
and other features .....
Does anyone know of a good system that will do most of the above.