I am having an issue with exchange receiving smtp mail.
It is a new setup so im not sure if its related to dns/mx records or so.
My server is mydomain.local, and my email is "email@example.com"
I have the receipients set up as follows
I am sending mails fine and they are appearing at destination ok.
I registered my domain and I gave them my static IP, they informed me the are pointing to my static IP.
I setup the follwing in - default smtp virtual server - delivery - advanced -> Fully Qualified Domain name -> set it to server name. Checked telnet mail.server.domain 25 and I got back 220 Mail etc. I checked this from the server and not an another Pc.
I previusly used exchange pop3 connector, so this is my first time using exchange to host own mail.
Hope somone can help