Would guy give me a hand?
1. We current have a single Active Directory Domain with intergrated DNS...
2. It is weird that all w2k client workstation was successful register their BIOS name in DNS
3. Xp client workstation did not successfully register their name in DNS
4. All Xp client name was successfully register in the Reverse Look Up zone
5. All XP client can ping by BIOS name to each other and can log on to domain getting resources
The question is.
Why it's not registering XP client bios name in the DNS forward lookup zone --> server node?
How to make all XP workstation exist in DNS?