I have a couple of clients that are having a problem with OWA.
Everything works fine except composing e-mails. During these screens (new Message, reply, forward) the body of the message that is controlled by an active X control displays only a red X. I would attach a screen shot but not sure on on EE.
I have tried resetting the security settings on IE.
The problem occurs in both IE and FireFox.
The problem occurs for multiple users on different exchange servers on multiple domains.
I have cleared my cache.
I have updated to the latest security patches.
i have deleted my cookies.
I have added the OWA site as a trusted site within IE.
Example, I will use my laptop to check my e-mail through owa and have the problem. If someone else uses the same computer to check their e-mail from a different company, same problem. If I then go to another computer and check the my e-mail through owa at the same company as before, no problem.