I am recently encountering an issue with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I am able to send email with no problem, but when it begins to receive it gives the message, Task 'pop.earthlink.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8007007E) : 'Unknown Error 0x8007007E'. I've reinstalled the product. All the updates are current and I confirmed my email settings are correct with Earthlink. I enabled logging in Outlook and checked the log. It finds 96 emails (I checked this against my webmail access) which is correct and ends the log as if all was downloaded but all that comes through is the error message (shown in the details window). I have searched high and low for a fix and am hoping there's an Outlook guru out there that has ran into this issue and knows the fix.