Where are all my e-mails going?
Posted on 2006-06-04
I have a user running outlook2003, when she opens her e-mail and views her inbox the e-mails are there. When traverse's t another e-mail folder (sent Items) the goes back to the inbox all of her e-mails have gone into the ether. The following is the things that I have checked.
- E-mail delivery location - ok
- Rules and alerts - ok
- Syncronisation on e-mail folders - ok
- Autoarchive options - ok
- logged onto another PC and the same thing occurs
- Logged onto a member server and gave the administrator permssion to open her mailbox and I can see all of her inbox data - Difference is outlook 2002
- Logged onto outlook web acces and all inbox data is viewable.
- No other user has this issue. Is there a server setting which can cause e-mails to be moved to a different location?