Capacitive Stylus?

What I am after is a Capacitive Stylus.  I have a capacitive touch Monitor in a medical facility and they can not use a gloved hand to touch the screen.  A normal stylus will not work because the screen is capacitive.  Does anyone know where i can find one of these stylus or have a solution that doesn't involve replacing 10 $750 monitors?  
Who is Participating?
ClickCentricConnect With a Mentor Commented:
That was the only one I could find.  It seems that most gave up on the idea because the capacitive stylus approach tended to scrach the screen which would ruin it.  Short of building your own, there may be no choice other than to switch the monitors out with resistive or other technology models.
Danny ChildIT ManagerCommented:
I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer of the screens for the best advice - I'm sure they've come across this before.
rhino-gearAuthor Commented:
Well I went to the above link and they quit selling them the begining of this year. :(  I am still after a manufacture of a self contained capacitive stylus.  It would seem that everyone I have talked to knows exactly what I am talking about, but they all say they don't know where to get one.  
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.