0x8004010F - Offline Address List Error
Posted on 2006-06-06
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'
That is the error we get on our clients. I went through some steps before posting that I saw on another person's post with the same error. Those did not solve my problem.
When I go to ESM and go to the address book I can preview it so I went on to the next step with the walkthrough and it had me add some settings under public folders and OBA, but that did not fix the issue either. I do not want to configure outlook to not download them, I want to solve the problem on the server.
It is logging errors 9335 and 9333 with the issue.
I have rebuilt the address list but it did not solve the problem either.