SMS Admin Console in XP Does not display full Tree.
I have tried what I think is every fix out there to try and get my console back to normal. As of right now I can connect to all of my SMS servers but I can not browse the full console tree. For example I can not expand Collections but I can expand package status.
The console is working fine on several other computers and I beleive it is a local machine problem.
I have made the DCOM change for remote access permissions. This actually had it fixed for about 2 weeks then my problem randomly started again. Since I was having many other issues with my computer I reloaded it. Yet still a new clean machine and I can't get the console to display everything.
We do not use the local firewall and that service is disabled. For amusement I enabled it and permited 135 and unsecapp.exe just to be sure still with no luck.
I made the local policy change also to Network access: Let Everyone permissions apply to anonymouse users : enabled
My account has Domain Admin permissions that has full control over all of our SMS servers. and has full rights to all of the console in SMS access permissions.