I am a newbie to firewall configuration. We are using a nokia firewall with checkpoint NG version. recently, we change our ISP and thus need to update our firewall with the new ISP network setting. Does anyone knows:
1. what type of data to change in the firewall?
2. Do I need to enter the IP of my router?
3. I check the current setting in checkpoint and all I find is the external IP address of the firewall. There is not mention of router IP. where to find it?
4. Do i need to assign a new external IP address previded by the new ISP to my firewall?
5. Do i need to enter other information like subnet, gateway, pri dns and sec dns in the firewall?