Keystone jacks came with 2 black things (plastic) what are they for?

I bought tooless keystone jacks that I've just wired and tightened but they two black plastic things that I don't know what they are used for?
Who is Participating?

[Webinar] Streamline your web hosting managementRegister Today

cbromley33Connect With a Mentor Commented:
If they look like the brown thing in this picture:

They are simply caps to hold the wires in place.
davidgareauAuthor Commented:
Yep, thanks. The other seems to be for leverage, to tighten the connection.
All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.