I have a client who needs a backup system. He is an architech and has about 300 to 400 gb of data on 3 systems, so I will have a big backup to start with then maybe 20 to 50 gb per week.
1. backup data for offsite storage
2. an system to backup new files as added or changed
3. does not want 50 or 100 DVD's to store.
4. something I set up and the most he does is start it or change tapes
5. don't dreak the bank
6. I feel something in the 50 to 200 GB capacity would be good.
7. don't forget the software system
So I need for him a backup device and software. It is hard to find a good NEW review of the subject. Since I am sure a lot of you do this all the time could I get some advice or directed to a current review, or study.