Present we are using Oracle stored procedures and Callable statements to invoke those procedures to deal with data in our applicaiton JDBC part. Now we are planning to re-develop that part using Hibernate. I have some doubts
1. Can we write complex queries using HQL and how fast those are?
2. Can we avoid connection pooling provided by hibernate? Instead of that can we use weblogic container managed pooling mechanism? Which one is faster.
3. If we call stored procedures how hibernate will handle? is it faster. Im asking about performance.
4. In JDBC we will get ResultSet. In which form we will get results if we use hibernate?
5. Is Hibernate is more reliable if we are having more secured and complicated transactions?
6. If i want to pass one hibernate session into other how i can do?
7. Is there any other technology which is simple and more reilable than hibernate in my senario?
we will deal with wast product data information in our applicaiton.
Good suggestions please. and please dont give references like hibernate.org etc.. i have gone through all those. I need answers form experts who worked extensively on hibernate.
Brush up on the basics or master the advanced techniques required to earn essential industry certifications, with Courses. Enroll in a course and start learning today. Training topics range from Android App Dev to the Xen Virtualization Platform.
This article is the second of three articles that explain why and how the Experts Exchange QA Team does test automation for our web site. This article covers the basic installation and configuration of the test automation tools used by…
Java functions are among the best things for programmers to work with as Java sites can be very easy to read and prepare. Java especially simplifies many processes in the coding industry as it helps integrate many forms of technology and different d…
Viewers learn about the third conditional statement “else if” and use it in an example program. Then additional information about conditional statements is provided, covering the topic thoroughly.
Viewers learn about the third conditional statement …
Viewers learn how to read error messages and identify possible mistakes that could cause hours of frustration. Coding is as much about debugging your code as it is about writing it.
Define Error Message:
Type of Error: