I have Exchange 2003 SP2 setup as a backend / frontend OWA/OMA setup.
ActiveSync enabled but for the life of me I can't get it working remotely over GPRS internet on my PDA- windows mobile 2003 o2 xdaii mini.
I can access OWA and OMA fine from a laptop for testing but whenever i use activesync my PDA packs a spack and locks up or gives me loads of different errors depending on what i set as the server address.
I have set everythign up as per MS documentation and installed SSL. No mucking around with settings and virtual directories etc. all default.
OWA is accessible by https://outlook.mydomain.com because i put a redirect on the default page to go to outlook.mydomain.com/exchange and OMA is https://outlook.mydomain.com/oma.
I have tried using the following server addresses in my activesync config to no avail...
i have even tried using certchk to disable certificate checking.
God damn! Why is it such a pain to get working!!!!
If managing Active Directory using Windows Powershell® is making you feel like you stepped back in time, you are not alone. For nearly 20 years, AD admins around the world have used one tool for day-to-day AD management: Hyena. Discover why.