Slow Broadband Connection
Posted on 2006-06-16
I have installed a new Dlink DSL-300T ADSL modem, it all connects fine to the internet. But when I browse any site on the internet its slow, slower than dial-up. I have checked all the settings all seem fine, changed the MTU size to varying sizes, changed microfilters and cables.
All to no avail.
I have made windows XP use the DNS servers of the ISP and thats makes no difference.
I have installed the latest firmware from dlink makes no difference. I have attached a laptop to the modem and thats the same. I have tested the modem on another line and its fine. BT say there is no problems with the line.
Help...is there any option that I may be missing...
Cheers in advance