I did an offline defragmentation of the private database this morning and the defrag process went fine and created the tempdfrg.edb and .stm files. The process failed when copying the files back to MDBdata folder. I then tried manually copying the files I got some error. I then renamed the current MDBData folder, created a new MDB data folder and copied the tempdfrg.edb and .stm files to the new MDBData folder.
I them mounted the stores and the server came backup good...
Could someone please confirm that this is what I need to do. Please let me know if I am missied anything (copy any other files or any specific permissions on the new MDBdata folder etc..) Thanks a lot.