What are the major differences between Visual Studio 2005 .NET and VB .NET
Posted on 2006-06-18
I wanted to purchase Visual Basic 2005 .NET, but I am confuse because
there is also Visual Studio 2005 .NET, and Visual InterDev.
1) What are the major and minor differences between
Visual Studio 2005 .NET, Visual Basic 2005 .NET and Visual InterDev 2005 ?
2) If I have Visual Basic 2005 .NET standard version then will I be
able to program in .NET and talk to SQL 2000 Server Standard edition ?
3) Does programming Visual Basic 2005 .NET easier and employ
less coding than Visual Basic 6.0 ?
4) What are the major and minor differences between
Visual C# (C Sharp) 2005 .NET and
Visual Basic 2005 .NET
5) Under what condition would one use Visual C# 2005 .NET versus
Visual Basic 2005 .NET ?