Visual Studio 2005
I have a web site that has a number of namespaces organized around different applications in their own folders. One of the namespaces seems to have been split, and I'm not sure what to do to fix it.
In the object browser, one of them says:
Member of: http://localhost/websitename/
The other reads:
Member of: App_Web_gdppjhsq
classes of one namespace do not recognize classes in the other. In my source I get "type not defined errors" and it will refuse to build until I remove the variable declaration.
I thought this might be a problem with the temporary ASP.NET files, so I closed down visual studio, rebooted, deleted all the files in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\F
Temporary ASP.NET Files and used iisreset. Absolutely no difference.