I have an unhappy server on my hands. The server crashed a day ago and we are in the process of returning it to service.
• Hard and the mirror crashed on the server.
• We were able to save the data that was stored on the server as well as the Priv1.edb and pub1.edb of the exchange server.
What have we done so far?
• One of our technicians set up the server, but did not have the hard disk controller (SATA) set up in RAID mode, thus no RAID drivers were required during the setup.
• She returned all the data files from backup to their original locations.
• She performed a System State Restore from a two day before the failure.
• Result – blue screen of death. Stop error 0x0000007B
Now, thinking that this is a raid driver issue, I switched the SATA controller over to RAID mode to get around any driver conflict. No joy.
I don’t have time to hunt for a solution. Can one of you help?