A user is complaining that email is not reaching an intend receipient. The address is a good address and has been used successfully in the past. In the message tracking center I get the following output:
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Message Categorized and Queued for Routing
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Message Routed and Queued for Routing
6/22/2006 8:41 AM SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of Message
6/22/2006 8:41 AM Message transferred to unauthorized through SMTP
I've done a search and cannot find anything on 'unauthorized through SMTP'. When I send a test message to the user and request a delivery receipt I get nothing back.
When I track the message I sent to the user as a test I get similar results highlighted above.