I just migrated all roles but the infrastructure master role to a new server. it seems that Outlook 2000/2003 over the vpn is not working.
i have 2 domains, 1 forest.
DomainA has 2dc's
New DC1 - Holds all roles but IM. Also is the GC
DC2 - IM
DomainB Has 2 dc's
DC1 - PDC, RID, and IM and a GC
DC2 - (located in remote office) no roles and has a GC
I'm sure something is set wrong here but i'm not sure. I just made both dc's in domain B GC's to see if that would help the issues.
When i open outlook on the remote server it says " Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Server computer."