I wanted to hear your opinion on what the best way is to display html signatures in emails:
1. Outlook 2003
2. Active Directory
3. HTML emails
4. embeded gif company logo (manually setup for each user)
5. we have an auto generated disclaimer text that goes at the end of each email when user sends out an email (server side).
1. receiver should be able to highlight and copy/paste the signature information. (we are not looking to have the entire signature to be an image).
2. signature should display correctly in most email clients, including AOL, Yahoo, etc and Webmail
3. minimum security blocks by the receiver’s email client.
one method is to embed the company logo picture within the signature or point to an URL where the picture is located. what are the pros/cons?
Also would be great if we can mass update signatures for certain office locations (server side) etc. is there a good tool out there that does this?