1) I want to open a text file namely "c:\temp\sidmenu.txt"
2) Read the 1st line into memory.
3) If the line does not contain the word "i_stParm.szDataWindow" then delete the line and read next line.
4) If the line contain the word "i_stParm.szDataWindow" then keep this line and read next line.
at the end the text file would have lines, where each line would contain the word "i_stParm.szDataWindow"
Quip doubles as a “living” wiki and a project management tool that evolves with your organization. As you finish projects in Quip, the work remains, easily accessible to all team members, new and old.
- Increase transparency
- Onboard new hires faster
- Access from mobile/offline
Update (December 2011): Since this article was published, the things have changed for good for Android native developers. The Sequoyah Project (http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/) automates most of the tasks discussed in this article. You can even fin…
Here is a helpful source code for C++ Builder programmers that allows you to manage and manipulate HTML content from C++ code, while also handling HTML events like onclick, onmouseover, ...
Some objects defined and used in this source include: