I have 1 wired router (8 ports) which I have 5 computers and 2 network printers connected to it. I need to add more computers, some wired and some wireless (laptop access), so I want to buy a wireless router. The ones I have been looking at are 4ports wired and have wireless capability. My questions are:
1) Can I simply connect my old wired (8-port) router to one of the 4 ports (LAN) in the new wireless router?
2) Are there any setup issues that I need to do in order to make it work?
3) Is it as simple as connecting a cable from 1 of the ports in the wireless router to the WAN port in the old wired router?
4) Do I need to connect my network printers to the new wireless router (in one of the 4 ports) or can i still connect it to the old wired router?
5) Any other things I should be consider?
I have a DSL connection by the way.