We are in the planning stages of changing our internal IP addresses. This means the PIX names list will need to be updated.
In the past changing one name on the PIX consisted of having to:
1) Delete the name
2) Add the name with the new IP
3) Delete the rule which now shows the old IP instead of the name
4) Retype the rule using the name instead of the IP reference
Since we will be changing many names on the PIX what do the experts recommend as the better, faster method to use?
For months I had no idea how to 'discover' the IP address of the other end of a link (without asking someone who knows), and it drove me batty.
Think about it. You can't use Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) because it's not implemented on the ASAs.…
As a trusted technology advisor to your customers you are likely getting the daily question of, ‘should I put this in the cloud?’
As customer demands for cloud services increases, companies will see a shift from traditional buying patterns to new…
Both in life and business – not all partnerships are created equal. Spend 30 short minutes with us to learn:
• Key questions to ask when considering a partnership to accelerate your business into the cloud
• Pitfalls and mistakes other partners…