When I try to initiate public folder replication, I get the following error: "The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object.
ID no: c1041722
Exchange System Manager"
I'm also getting the following errors in the event logs: Event 3093 -- Error -2147221233 reading property 0x67010003 on object type tbtOwningFolders from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (LIDSTROM)".
The whole story:
I am consolidating/migrating data from 2 Servers to 1 new server. The old servers were both Server 2003 Std. 1 was just AD, one was Exchange 2003.
Steps so far:
1. Install Windows Server 2003 R2
2. Install Active Directory & DNS
3. Replicate AD & verify replication
4. Install Exchange Server 2003 & SP2
5. Move mailboxes to new server
6. Migrate Public Folders to new server
7. Go through a headache of a process removing the "old" Exchange server from the environment
8. Migrate website data to the new server
Well, I've successfully completed Steps 1 through 5. I ran pfMigrate, but it didn't show any PFs to migrate. I went into ESM and right-clicked on each PF, clicked Properties and manually added the new server to the replication list.
When I go into ESM and expand Folders to see the individual Public Folders, I can click/highlight on one and in the right-pane, click on the STATUS tab. The new server has no information next to it, but the old server has normal stats. If I right-click on the new server and click "Syncronize content" I get the "c1041722" error listed above.
I've tried many of MS KB articles to no avail: 827283
It's driving me nuts... any ideas?