1. Client has 4 workstations and 1 server, Windows XP Professional
2. Client has 2 workstations with AOL latest and greatest.
3. Cleint has 2 workstations without AOL running XP Home...as are the 2 workstations with AOL ... Same machines.
4. The 2 workstations without AOL access all wordprocessing files on the server just fine.
5. The 2 workstations with AOL installed take forever to access a shared folder.
I am needing to know what is going on here and how to let the two workstations running AOL 9.X access the shared folders in a timely manner. I understand AOL is not a business email client and is flakey at best in a business enviorment...
Any suggestions would be helpful as my cleint wants to have AOL on his workstations and is pressuring me.