I'm doing my first config of Exchange to send mail itself, instead of forwarding the mail to a ISP mailbox.
I'm getting confused and the times are running! What did I really need to do? I can't see where the problem is. I've follow the CIECW over and over again, looking for any errors.
1. I select broadband
2. A local router with IP adress
3. I set the ISP's DNS (get them from the firewalls network info) and the firewalls local IP-adress.
4. Sets some of the applications to allow (not business root because we don't have any webserver)
5. A server certificate was set up before and leaves alone unchanged.
6. Enables internet e-mail - yes
7. Use DNS to route e-mail - yes (Want exchange to send mail)
8. Use Microsoft Connector (and Not use Exchange, e-mail delivered directly to my server) - store pop3 on ISP
9. Email domain name = company.com. Same as our homepage placed on a webhotel not belongs to us.
10. pop3-connector screen, putted in two mailboxes from where I try to send and recieve internal and external
11-13 the schedule is set on 15 minutes and attachments-protection disabled (controlled by our ISP).
I can send internal, no problem.
Trying to send external is giving me a direct errormessage with system undelivery, like sending mail to an unexisting domain. Or it seems to send, but no mail are recieved on the external mailboxes.
This is extremely urgent to fix =/