Utility to syncronize ACL's and Groups to NAB
Posted on 2006-07-05
I have renamed around 200 users from John Doe/Fake/Main to John Doe/Main. I had made sure all ACL's had the Administration server set to the server that Adminp Process was going to be running on before renaming the selected users. Once I had completed all steps in renaming the users, some of the users ACL's, and Group entries were updated, and some were not. Here are the steps taken to rename the selected users.
1. Set Administration Server for all ACL's to the server the Adminp was going to run on.
2. In the Administrator client, NAB, selected users to rename
3. Selected Actions -> rename selected users
4. Selected the old certifier and entered password
5. Selected OK at all prompts about user name
6. Preformed Tell adminp process new on the server console
7. Opened the ADMIN4.NSF and selected Name Move Request
8. Selected users and preformed "complete move for selected entries"
9. Preformed tell adminp process new at server console.
10. Went back to ADMIN4.NSF to check if there is an entry for "Initiate Rename in Domino Directory" and "Move Person's name in hierarchy"
All users selected to rename were verified in both of these sections with no errors.
Some of the users had entries in "Rename in Access Control List", "Person Documents" , ect.
Some did not.
I need to know if there is a way to re-initiate this process to update the rest of the users ACL and other entries. Maybe some kind of utility that would check all names in Groups to the ACL. Any help would be appreciated.