Microsoft Exchange Information Store and Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks services won't start on reboot.
- I can start the services manually once logged into the server, Exchange runs normally after that.
- The services are set to start 'automatic'
- All the dependency services for both services start fine.
- The services log in as a local system account.
- The services won't start with a net start batch file either. I can only start them through the 'services' mmc.
- The DCOM permissions are set at their default level.
- I have used and not used these switches in boot.ini (either way makes no difference) /3GB /USERVA=3030
- I do get this 'error' listed below:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7001
Time: 8:15:30 PM
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service depends on the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service which failed to start because of the following error:
The operation completed successfully.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
Thanks for the help!!