we have an exchange 2003 SP2 exchange server environment.
the user connects with outlook 2000.
we changed her named in the AD, as always, using the rename function in the mmc. all exchange related entries display the new name, including the email address.
when she sends from OWA the recipient sees her correct, new name, however when she sends from her outlook client the recipient sees her maiden name as the sender, even though the address it comes from is the new email address.
we've done these name changes with other users before, so i am at a loss what it is with THIS user that her sent emails display the incorrect name.
and yes we did have her reboot, even have her change her password. everything works properly, just not the displayed sender name.