As before we had used windows 2000 AD...
Server A & Server B in HQ office, due to new hardware & 2003 AD upgrading
1. dcpromo Server C & Server D (Windows 2003) to Additional Domain Controller
2. moved FSMO from Server A to Server C
3. dcpromo to demote Server A & Server B
Now Server C is PDC Emulator and License Server in domain, but why Server D always has an event log error
Event ID: 213
Description: Replication of license information failed because the License Logging Service on server ServerName could not be contacted.
What's happened ?
But we have got the following steps to select Server C
1. Open Active Directory Sites and Services.
2. Click the site on which the server is located.
3. In the details pane, click License Site Settings.
4. On the Action menu, click Properties.
5. Under Licensing Computer, select a different site license server, and then click Change.
On the other hand, , we have also promoted Server E as Additional Domain Controller on remote site (oversae) through VPN. But we have purchased locally open license with 50 CALs. So should I setup one more License server on this site ?
2 license severs in one domain,is it possible ? How to do ?
If not, what we can do ?
Thanks help !