Microsoft Exchange Server Error (0x8004010F) The operation failed. An Object could not be found.
This is only occuring on one computer (Latitude D610).
I have tried creating a new profile, deleting and reloading the .ost file, searching for any possible .pst files that could be causing a conflict, temporarily turning off the windows firewall, re-installing Office, running Office Updates, and I checked the Address Lists and Offline Address List in Exchange System Manager (granted this was unlikely seeing as only one person is experiencing the problem).
I called Dell support and explained the situation. They told me to call Microsoft. When I called Microsoft and explained the situation, they told me to call Dell. That is typically how it goes with tech support call centers.